Tuesday, May 24, 2011

C is for Cookie...


Yesterday, I wrote a post regarding our "plan" for the next 2 months of our lives...but alas, it has disappeared into blogland...somewhere out there...So, since I don't have any time to re-write it right now I thought I'd share my newest addiction with you. : )

A few hours ago, my littles and I whipped up a batch of these and (1 dozen cookies later) I have to say that they are the BEST C.C. COOKIES I HAVE EVER TASTED!  They are the perfect marriage of a crunchy outside and an oh so chewy inside....mmmm.


                                 Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warning: These cookies are highly addictive.


Bon Appetite!


Note: I used 1/4 C less butter, 3 2/3 C flour, and stirred it all together with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment