Monday, July 11, 2011

Bedhead and Breakfast

Each morning I wake with the littles between 6 and 7 am. I have NEVER been what you would call a "morning person" so getting up in the morning takes a LOT of will power love.

Regardless of the sacrifice, there is something wonderful about looking around the breakfast table at their heads of matted, crazy curls as they rub the sleep out of their bright blue eyes that makes each and every early morning worth it and reminds me of the absolute JOY that it is to be their mother.





Note: To those of you who are morning people...you know, wake at 5am, get your work out and prayer time in, have time to make and eat breakfast while reading the morning paper...

I am jealous...

sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about mornings. cute little boys make them much easier for me, but i don't know if I'll ever be able to get up BEFORE they do.

    ReplyDelete