Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Little More About Me

1. I love food. Health food, junk food, and in-between food.

2. I’m sometimes shy in big groups of people and prefer to talk one on one or in a small group. However, I love to be in charge of big groups of people and usually am pretty good at it.

3. I adore sports! I especially love to play football…alas…I didn’t make the pros so I  usually settle for a good Monday night Packers game. (you probably don’t think I’m serious but I am…well not about joining the pros)

4. I like to keep my toenails freshly painted all year round.

5. I am really tender-hearted (which is a nice way of saying "I cry at car commercials")

6. I used to have super blonde, curly hair when I was a little girl and now it’s dark, long, and still quite curly.

7. I'm terrified of sharks.

8.  I’ve always wanted to be a mother.

9. I am crazy for color…although you might not know it by looking through my wardrobe which is mostly earth tones. I am not crazy however about the color purple

10. I LOVE to wear heels.

11. I am a Catholic. Always have been. Always will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment