Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3 Years Ago Today...

Three years ago today,...



our first precious child was born...


 

what a gift he is to us all...




A Boy is...
Scuffed up knees, a freckled nose
with dimples here and there.
A daring, caring, sharing heart
a mass of tousled hair.
Boundless curiosity
the spirit to explore.
Two twinkling eyes, a smiling face
and energy galore!
A love of life, a bit of sass
a source of untold joy.
A wonderment, a dream fulfilled
God's miracle...a BOY!

by Angie




 Happy Birthday little one...




I love you with all my heart.



 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know your little one's birthday was today! My eldest is today's as well! She turned 4, my how time flies! Happy birthday little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your precious son. May God bless and keep him cradled in His arms as he continues to grow.

    ReplyDelete